We have worked with many groups of college and graduate students across the country – Stanford, Berkeley, NYU, Columbia, Harvard, U of Chicago, Wharton, Michigan, Duke, UNC, Howard, Cornell, University of Phoenix and more. One thing we do differently from other researchers is to recruit students at the grassroots level, going through clubs, professors, etc. to find students that meet specific criteria and haven't participated in a lot of focus groups already.
Some of the projects we have conducted:
· Assessment of college-level curriculum and services to increase retention rates
· Exploration of investment banking job search process with top-tier MBA candidates
· Assess campus recruiting efforts of employers in various industries
· In-depth laddering interviews to understand the deep underlying motivations of students to get a degree
· Segmentation study among students attending for-profit universities
· Usability interviews for web sites targeting college students